Fairway Consulting + Engineering, LLC is well versed in providing a wide range of structural engineering planning and design services for residential, commercial, and industrial sector Clients. Our engineers have familiarity with and have designed projects to be compliant with the International Building Code, American Society of Civil Engineers 7 (Min. Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures), American Concrete Institute 318 (Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete), American Concrete Institute 350 (Code Requirements for Environmental Engineering Concrete Structures), and American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) to name a few. A brief listing of structural engineering services provided are as follows:
- Design of conventionally reinforced concrete foundations.
- Design of structural steel framing and platform systems.
- Design of timber, steel, and concrete masonry block (CMU) framed buildings.
- Design of concrete water/wastewater retaining structures.
- Structural integrity inspections of residential and commercial buildings.
- Development of Opinions of Probable Construction Cost (OPCC).
- Assistance during bid and construction phases of project.